Snowmobile Tours are one of the most exciting and thrilling winter adventures you can have!
Marble Zip Tours (MZT) offers exhilarating snowmobile tours and rentals all winter. If you’re looking for a unique experience, why not take a day to enjoy some pristine Newfoundland mountain snowmobiling during the snowy season? Our snowmobiling season is slightly longer and, to the delight of snowmobilers, much longer than in other Canadian provinces. In Newfoundland, our winter, particularly our snowmobile season, can start as early as November and usually extend until May. Furthermore, we have more precipitation and annual snowfall than most other places in Canada. For these reasons, western Newfoundland and the nearby Town of Deer Lake are often referred to as the snowmobiling capital of Canada.
All rentals are priced per day (24 hours).
- Rental cost: $269.00 (Liquid-cooled Sled, 600 EFI)
Snowmobile Rental Duration
- A single-day rental typically consists of 24 hours
Snowmobile Rental Includes
- Mountain Snowmobiling Trail Map
- Trail Permit
- Unlimited Kilometers
Sled Rental Requirements
- All operators must have a valid Driver’s License
- All operators of our equipment must sign our waiver of liability and rental contract.
- If you are between the ages of thirteen (13) and sixteen (16), you must be accompanied by a person who is nineteen (19) years of age or older.
- We require a $1500.00 security deposit per snowmobile. Deposits can be paid with Visa or MasterCard.
- The Lessee is responsible for any and all damages, including but not limited to theft, collision, and vandalism. THE RENTER ASSUMES ALL RISK
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations for snowmobile rentals must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the reservation date
- Marble Zip Tours has the right to refuse any rental.
Our Mountain Snowmobiling Gallery
Marble Zip Tours snowmobile tours are located conveniently at the base of Marble Mountain Ski Resort alongside some of the best, freshly-groomed mountain snowmobiling trails that Newfoundland, and even Canada, has to offer. The rugged, mountainous landscape is vastly different than other places in the Maritimes and central Canada so it’s no surprise that it is a highly sought-out, desirable destination for winter adventure seekers. If you are a thrill seeker, you’ll be especially excited to experience riding the edges of the nearby glacier-carved fjord in Gros Morne National Park or the vast open-air trails of the Tableland Mountains.
Another trendy and nearby snowmobile destination is the Blow Me Down Mountains, closely located to MZT. It is not uncommon for this area of Newfoundland’s west coast to average between 14 and 16 feet of snow annually. This trail climbs up behind Frenchman’s Cove on the south shore of the Bay of Islands to provide unparalleled views of the surrounding areas. You’ll enjoy your adventure on our all-new snowmobiles, which offer great performance, speed and torque. Whether with a guide or on our own, your day will be filled with countless opportunities for fantastic photography, and if you’re lucky, you’ll get to see Newfoundland’s abundant wildlife.
You can rent a snowmobile and explore the terrain with friends and family, or opt to go with one of our experienced and friendly guides*. If you decide to forgo a guide, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that our fleet of Ski-doo snowmobiles is new, regularly checked and maintained to guarantee your safety and optimal experience. The snowmobile tours we offer are perfect for beginners with little experience with Ski-doo. By the end of the day, we guarantee that you will have mastered the basic skills and knowledge about snowmobiles, backcountry, and mountain snowmobiling. When snowmobiling in Newfoundland, a license is not required to either rent or ride. Marble Zip Tours will provide a helmet to ensure your safety.
Walk-in customers are welcome; however, we advise you to reserve your rental. Snowmobile tours should be booked in advance. Snowmobiling in Newfoundland is breathtaking – so book now to see how we can make your winter exciting with our incredible snowmobile tours!